Friday, February 26, 2010

Rainy Day Activities

My kids were quiet. Too quiet. Many of you know that feeling, I'm sure. So, I went to investigate. Here's what I found:





I'm not sure if it's an invasion or an exodus.



But, I am loving the angels fighting alongside the turtles.




And, the trio airplane with the transformer one.



Don't forget the army men...even the one sleeping. (Although, when I asked Josiah about the one laying down, he said that "he's not sleeping. I knocked him over on accident, but he wouldn't stay up, so I just left him.")



There are cannons...



And carts with wheels...



And torches for nighttime attacks.

I think he has us covered. I'm so glad for preparedness. And rainy days!

Ciao,
J

2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant tactician he will be! And so creative too! His Nana thinks he's the cat's meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love being a student in your school!

    ReplyDelete