Thursday, July 16, 2009

Have I mentioned how much I love Kroger?


When they have deals...they have good deals! Here's a quick rundown of what I purchased today at Kroger. I forgot to take a picture before I put it all away--we were running late for lunch, so I was focused on getting my kids fed before they had a meltdown!

3 bottles of Sunny D smoothies
4 packages of Yoplait kids yogurt
2 boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
2 packages of Keebler cookies
1 bag of Chex Mix Snacks
2 bottles of Softsoap
2 Speed Stick Deodorants
2 packages of Lender's Bagels
2 Kraft Dressings
1 bag of tortilla chips Kroger brand (these are $1 all the time!)

Subtotal: $48.03
minus coupons and sales: $37.41
Total OOP: $10.62!!
(savings of 77%)

To see great coupon matchups at Kroger for these items and more visit: SouthernSavers.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! I'm really excited about Kroger's deals this week, especially since the $5 off 10 promotion is for stuff I use and already have coupons for!

    ReplyDelete