Friday, July 3, 2009

Kroger Shopping Trip


I love Kroger especially when they have great sales. (AND, I have time to go!) Here's this week's trip:

3 Purex laundry soap
3 bags of sugar
4 boxes of fruit snacks
2 pkgs of strawberries
1 jar of Ragu
1 Santa Cruz organic lemonade
2 containers of Breyers Ice cream
3 big tubs of Country Crock
1 pkg of yeast
30 pkgs of Lemonade Koolaid
2 Velveeta mac and cheese cups
1 box Nabisco Cakesters
3 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce
1 tub of frosting
3 cans of Manwich
1 box of Ritz crackers

Total: $78.18
minus coupons and sales: $53.39
OOP (out of pocket): $24.79

That's 67% savings! (Normally, I do more like 70-80% savings, but I had to get a couple of items that I didn't have coupons for and several coupons didn't take off the correct amount, but I missed those errors until I got home. Taking kids during their nap to the store...so not a good idea!)

Shopping is fun even on a budget when you use the deals and coupons! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment