Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love getting paid to shop...


I really am not a fan of shopping. I've never liked going to the mall or window shopping. Or trying on 49 different outfits only to buy none of them. I've never been one to touch or smell everything. I'm a list kinda girl--I know what I want to get, I get it and then I'm done. HOWEVER, grocery shopping is a completely different story. I still use a list clipped with dozens of coupons, I get what I need and get out...but I love it. Especially when I get paid to shop.

Here's my trip to CVS today:
2 bottles of Dawn dish soap
3 boxes of Post cereal
1 box of panty liners
1 box of toothpaste
2 tape dispensers
1 pencil sharpener
2 Glucose monitors (which I'll donate)
1 Schick Quatro Titanium razor
1 cartridge of refills for above razor.
2 Dry Idea deodorants

Subtotal: $115.23
minus sales: $25.61
minus coupons: $75.50
minus $10 ecb's (extra care bucks--cvs coupons that act like cash)
= $4.12 OOP (out of pocket)

I walked in with only $10 ecb's and walked out with $27 ecb's for next week! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment